2011년 1월 9일 일요일

Human Tetris

Human Tetris-Cool!

     This is a video clip I like. I enjoy seeing it!
     This makes me happy and laugh. I am very sure that the person who created this clip IS a genious. Very creative!
     I am not sure if this clip is famous as 'panda cheese' or the 'double rainbow man', but I still like it.
     I am curious about how people moved while filming this. I guess it should have been a hard time creating this. Our writing teacher, Mr. Garriok said the method must be cooperation, and I learned that cooperation can make out such a fun video for us!
     This is a positive one. If you see it, you can be happy and learn about cooperation, and dear to the audience...
     Laugh!!! Laugh a lot!!! Enjoy!!!
     I think this should be enjoyed by many people, and tetris is also a famous game.
Hooray, for Human Tetris!!!

댓글 2개:

  1. Excellent choice Emily! I think the method used to make this was "stop motion animation" where they just took lots of intermittent photos. Since the assignment says you have to write 200-300 words, why not elaborate on why this is such a positive video, and the message it might give an audience. I think "cooperation" is a big one.

    답글삭제