2011년 1월 15일 토요일

The Dance Party~

     Yesterday, we had a dance party and I loved it!! I screamed a lot and I tried to get rid of my stress, and I did! I saw a lot of  PAs dancing and I had one PA I liked..
     It was Park Joon Sup PA. I will not tell the specific reason why, but you know, he is cute and I also like the song he sang, 'DDang DDang DDang' from the Supreme team.
     Anyways, I think everyone had fun.
     Our classmate, Stephany danced 'Hoot' from Girls Generation. I think she did a good job. They got the third place prize.
     Also, So-Min danced Nu Abo and Bang, She was good at it, and she was powerful in dancing. I thought she will get the first place prize, but the result was second place. So, who got the first place?
     It was the team that danced 'Shock'. I saw them in the odition, and they were good. I expected them to get a prize.
     Anyways, it was a good day, and I enjoyed very much!
  ( These are some pictures of the dance party.
      You can see Stephanie!!)





  

댓글 1개:

  1. hahaha!!^^
    I enjoyed the dance party, too!^^
    It was very fun~
    There's Stephanie and Crystal ><

    답글삭제