2011년 1월 24일 월요일

Ending GLPS...Could THIS actually happen???????!!!!!

Ending GLPS. How sad and horrible!!
     Well, of course, I love my family, I want to see them. Does it mean I want to leave here? I don't think so. I really want to stay here. I love my teachers, classmates, and roommates. They are so nice and cool. I like my TAs and PAs, too.
     The sad thing is that I NEED to leave! In my will, I NEED to stay here! I will get stress by presentations and debates, however, it is fun here! I will miss all of the people here, and once again, I felt that I want to come here. I will study to come here, I will work to come here.
     Everyone in GLPS 15! Let's work, and I will miss KMLA as much as GLPS.
♡I LOVE GLPS&KMLA♡

댓글 1개:

  1. Me tooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!
    Especially, I would miss my roommates including you..

    답글삭제